The Golf Paper – Ryder Cup special edition on sale now!
RYDER CUP 2016 Special Edition!
The venue is ready. The Captain’s are ready; the wildcards and lieutenants picked. Now the 24 players that are separated by the Atlantic will decide who wins the 41st Ryder Cup in Minnesota.
In this week’s paper:
- Ryder Cup Top 10 most memorable moments selected by John Huggan
- The maths of Ryan Moore’s selection adds up but I’m doubtful he will intimidate Europe, writes Paul Mahoney
- Martin Johnson column: The Cup can do weird things to captains prone to bravado
- Arnold Palmer – We pay tribute to The King
- Graham Otway reports on Rory McIlroy’s FedEx Cup victory that comes at a point when riches need to be put aside
- Huggan column: Trevino’s magic in ’73 left me hooked – and that was just the practice round
- Course guide – Graham Otway picks the course at Hazeltine for the holes which are a magnet for mistakes
- Betting: Mitchell Platts looks over who could be the top scorers at Hazeltine
- To subscribe – contact Edd Paul on 0208 971 4335 or subscribe here
- The Golf Paper website
The Golf Paper is available to buy in local newsagents and supermarkets across England, Scotland and Wales – £1.50
Tagged Darren Clarke, Davis Love, Davis Love III, Europe, Hazeltine, Ryder Cup, USA