Inside this week’s TGP
The Golf Paper – on sale Wednesday and available to buy across the UK!
The Golf Paper is the perfect way to stock up on the sport’s recent events and is packed with tournament reports, special guest columns, features, news and reviews of the finest golf courses the world has to offer.
Closer to home we will also run features on the County golf championships across Junior, Women’s, Men’s, and Senior levels.
In this week’s paper:
- 7-Page Scottish Open Preview
- New exclusive column from European Tour pro Chris Wood
- Martin Johnson takes an alternative look at the Old Course
- See our recommendations for new golf Gear to wear this summer
- Special four-page report from the Ladies European Masters at Buckinghamshire GC
- Team Europe Solheim Cup captain Carin Koch delivers her thoughts in her exclusive column
- To subscribe – contact Edd Paul on 0208 971 4335 or subscribe here
Tagged Carin Koch, Chris Wood, Golf gear review, Rory McIlroy, Scottish Open, The Open