The Golf Paper – on sale nationwide now! Turkish Airlines Open gets the go-ahead amid terror fears
In this week’s paper:
- OLAZABAL FEATURE – John Huggan celebrates the return of the ever-popular Ryder Cup captain
- Paul Mahoney cuts into the aftermath of Europe’s Ryder Cup defeat at Hazeltine
- John Huggan constructs the perfect Major in his view, and applauds Keith Pelley for his willingness to change the ‘sameness’ in golf’s global schedule
- Reaction to Alex Noren’s third win on the European Tour this season achieved at the British Masters
- Johnson column: My essential advice for the winter golfer
- Golf Travel – Pat Mooney journeys to Marrakech where golf is flourishing
- Chapman column: Sorry Davis, but no team can quite compare to the 1981 US Ryder Cup team
- Betting: Mitchell Platts provides his staking plan for the Portugal Masters and CIMB Classic
- To subscribe – contact Edd Paul on 0208 971 4335 or subscribe here
- The Golf Paper website
Don’t forget The Golf Paper is available to buy in England, Scotland and Wales for £1.50.
The Golf Paper is the perfect way to stock up on the sport’s recent events and is packed with tournament reports, special guest columns, features, news and reviews of the finest golf courses the world has to offer.